18. Participants undertake, after receiving information about the selection of their photos, within 7 days, to send photos in high resolution, i.e. with a resolution of the shorter side, minimum 3000px, as well as to send the title of the prize-winning work, and Name and Surname (or nickname) which the photo will be signed. If this obligation is not met, the Organizer removes the photo from the winners pool and places the work of the next participant in its place.
19. The results of the Jury's work will be announced within 60 days of the closing date for submitting applications, but not before September 1, 2020.
20. The jury's decisions are final.
21. Participants agree to the free use of their work in the Album "Total 2020", as long as the proceeds from its sale will be intended for non-commercial purposes. The author of the photos - a participant of the Project, upon the announcement of the results of choosing his photo (s) (hereinafter referred to as the Work), transfers to the Project Organizer, free of charge, the copyrights to the winning Work, in the scope of publication of the Work in the album 'Together 2020', to be reproduced in any number The song through publication in the album 'Together 2020'. The transfer of the above-mentioned copyrights also includes the right to sub-license.
22. The organizer is not responsible for not receiving applications resulting from reasons beyond his control.
23. The Organizer is not responsible for any failure by the Participants to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, in particular if the content of the Submission is unlawful, violates the rights of third parties, or violates decency.
24. The Organizer reserves the right to pursue claims for all damages incurred by the Organizer in connection with the failure by the given Participant to meet the requirements described in point 23.
25. Participants are not entitled to remuneration for participating in the Project, also for the use of photos by the Organizer in the manner described in point 21.
26. The administrator of personal data of the Participants of the Total 2020 Project is the Organizer. The Project Participant by participating in the Total 2020 Project consents to the processing of personal data for purposes related to the implementation of the Project.
27. In any case regarding the processing of personal data, the Participant may contact the Organizer via the email address: [email protected]
29. Project participants have the right to inspect the personal data provided, and the right to submit motions regarding their correction or requesting deletion of data. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Project.
30. Polityka prywatności jest szczegółowo opisana na stronie https://www.razem2020.pl/polityka-prywatnosci/
31. Osoby, które nie spełniają któregokolwiek z wymagań określonych w niniejszym Regulaminie lub umieszczą nieprawdziwe informacje, lub zdjęcia nie którego nie są autorem, zostaną automatycznie wykluczone z udziału w Projekcie.